Wednesday night Action Sheet
- In case of a medical emergency Jinwei Tang, Wednesday League Coordinator (0415 456 304) is in charge.
- Through Ultimate Central Adam has information on players with medial training, and access to emergency contacts.
- Closest intersection for ambulance for Field 14/15 : Aughtie Drive opposite Albert Park Indoor Sports Centre. Jinwei will nominate a person to direct any emergency vehicles.
- The first aid equipment is located within the store room at Cox-McKenzie Pavilion. Incident record sheets will be located with the first aid equipment.
Important local medical contact numbers
- Urgent Medical Emergency: 000
- Local doctor: TBA
- Local dentist: TBA
- Local hospital (public): Alfred Hospital
- Local hospital (private): Epworth Hospital
Additional Policies and AFDA Insurance
Here is a list of the health and safety policies of Ultimate Victoria and Australian Flying Disc Association that the APL abides by:
- Ultimate Victoria and Australian Flying Disc Association policies applying to the League including privacy, anti-harassment, drug and alcohol, and safe play policies (anti-doping, lightning, hot weather and pregnancy), and the AFDA Code of Conduct.
- AFDA member protection insurance that is included in player fees. Details of the insurance plan are available here.
- All players will be registered with the AFDA for insurance purposes, by registering through Ultimate Central.